We Currently have the following positions available.
- Upgrades and installs networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, antivirus and intrusion detection systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot and solve network connectivity and performance issues.
- Working knowledge of VMWare Vsphere, Microsoft Active Directory is required.
- Under general direction, configures, implements, and manages the on-going operations of numerous servers and enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN).
- Maintains system and network configuration control documentation.
- Working knowledge of Citrix
- Responsible for the implementation of updates and assists in the deployment of new technologies as required.
- Provides application and user support.
- Designs and configures both production and redundant servers, ensuring high-availability to all applications; integrates backup/restore operations with current and future SANs.
- Be able to provide remote support as needed to on-site staff.
- Installing, configuring, operating, and maintaining security appliances such as Cisco PIX, ASA firewalls and VPN Concentrators.
- DataCore Storage Virtualization knowledge.
- Checkpoint Firewall knowledge
- Aruba Wireless Network knowledge
- Healthcare environment experience a plus.
- Handles highly confidential information/material in a healthcare environment.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a professional manner
- Works well both alone or in a team setting
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree in an information technology related field
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an information technology related field
- Preferred Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA); Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE); Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA);
IT Field Technician
This is a full-time position as a Field IT Technician. The ideal individual will have previously worked with an IT services company, or in a computer IT support role. This individual will handle tickets as they come in, handle calls, and perform on-site calls as needed.
-Day-to-day support of Windows, Hardware, Applications, general networking, and security device
-Hanging wireless access points
-Service and diagnosis of hardware and software
-Handle phone calls
-On-site support of client needs
-Respond quickly to problems and demonstrate skillful problem solving
-Work with our team members to assure that the highest level of customer satisfaction and communication is maintained at all times
-Standby hours may be necessary.
Ideal candidates for this position should be familiar with the following products:
-Windows Operating systems (2003-2008 Server)
-PC assembly and diagnosis
Ideal candidates for this position should demonstrate extensive ability in the following specific areas:
-Configuring, installation, and maintenance of software and hardware (such as: PCs, operating systems, system software, software applications, antivirus, printers, and displays)
-Producing detailed documentation of user requests and resolutions for all calls
-Problem solving methods and resolution
-Maintain and update routine information systems and programs
-Configuring, installation, maintenance, and diagnostics of LAN/WAN networks (such as: routers, smart switches, and firewalls)
Position will require some lifting.
Starting salary would be depending on experience plus benefits.
to apply please email your resume to email@example.com